Interested in exhibiting at Overland Expo? Here's how:
1. Download the Exhibitor Prospectus PDF.
Note: The PDF is best viewed by downloading and saving to your desktop, then open in a PDF viewer (rather than viewing in a web-browser).
2. Check availability after you review the Prospectus.
For most efficient response, please contact Anthony by email to discuss available options after you have reviewed the Prospectus. Or, you may leave a message at +1-877-393-2230 xt. 2.
3. Fill out our online form to register as an exhibitor (link will be sent to you after discussing options with our sales team).
[Note: space is available only to overland-related businesses; enquire first before registering.]
Useful Links for Exhibitors:
For EAST – near Asheville in Buncombe County:
- Show insurance: You may have your existing insurance company provide a Certificate (for Additional Insured; please email us for details on named insureds and addresses, info at overland expo) or you may quickly and easily purchase the necessary coverage from our insurance partner (information to come soon).
LOCAL ACCOMMODATION / CAMPING INFO:
Also check out our FAQ page for exhibitors.
DATES to Note*:
- Early Bird Registration (open to previous Exhibitors only): June 14 through June 24, 2016
- Advance Registration (open to All Exhibitors): June 25 through August 12, 2016
- General Registration (open to All Exhibitors): August 13 through September 7, 2016
- Late Registration Fee: September 8, 2016 through September 30, 2016
- Final date for accepting exhibitor registrations: EOD September 30, 2016
*To take advantage of tiered pricing, both registration and payment must be received during specified timeframe.
- For Sourcebook submissions: August 20, 2016
- Email us your press release for media kit distribution: August 31, 2016
- Final date for additional badges: September 9, 2016
- For materials for attendee bags (must be delivered by): September 20, 2016
Header image, Rugged AT Vehicle Conversion, AT Overland