Overland Experience Confirmation
OVERLAND EXPO 2016 EAST — ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA, USA — OCTOBER 7-9, 2016
**THIS WEB PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAM REGISTRATION & ATTENDANCE–PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE**
Thank you for registering for Overland Expo 2016 EAST! We are looking forward to another great Expo, this year at the Biltmore!
TO DO now:
- Check your email for a receipt and registration record.
- Make sure your payment has processed.
- Save our email (email@example.com) in your contacts. We will be sending additional material for your attendance to your registered email.
REGISTERING FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSES
We have 140+ classes, slideshows, demos, and other programs (over 310 session-hours) for you to choose from . . . get ready for a fun weekend!
- DOWNLOAD the Program Guide (link to PDF provided below) and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on pages 4-5 before proceeding.
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully. Take your time– it’s complicated and this will help you (and us!) a lot.
- SELECT YOUR CLASSES. There are course descriptions and instructor bios. A printable worksheet is provided (worksheet and schedule are at end of Program Guide) to help you select and fill out your class choices. Most classes are offered more than once during the weekend to help you schedule around conflicting choices.
- SIGN UP FOR CLASSES USING THE ONLINE SERVICE. The LINK is in the instructions (again, read all) in the Program Guide. Proceed to the online signup service. You will be able to manage your own schedule with a password of your choosing.
A FEW NOTES:
- The online service system is not optimized for iOS / tablet devices; it’s best to use a desktop computer.
- Wait lists will be maintained automatically. You will receive notification by email if your status changes from wait list to confirmed.
- DOUBLE REGISTRATIONS (two people / one vehicle or two motos): you must register each person separately for their classes, with different emails. (The system won't allow same-email registrations, sorry.)
- Some of you registered for double but did not provide the second person’s email, so they have not received anything. If you did not provide us with an email for your partner, you must forward them this email and instructions.
BRING YOUR FINAL SCHEDULE WITH YOU. Don’t forget to PRINT or DOWNLOAD your schedule and bring it to the show! (We will not have copies available for you.)
Time to get started:
Download the Program Guide and Schedule / Worksheet here
(works best if you download and save to desktop).
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK WITH ANYONE, INCLUDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
If you have any problems or questions that can't be answered via the instructions in the Program Guide, please call or email. We are available weekdays during business hours. Good luck!
The Final Information PDF for your Overland Experience attendance, which includes arrival and check-in times, details about the campground and venue and other information to help you plan, is now available for download.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR: TWO-STEP CHECK-IN PROCESS AT THE BILTMORE
Location: The Biltmore Estate, 1 Lodge Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28803
(this is where you enter and check-in, before you proceed to the Overland Expo site).
Everyone* must check-in at Biltmore Group Sales office initially, to get your Biltmore passes, during open hours:
Thursday 8:30 am - 6:30 pm // Friday 8 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8:30 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8:30 am - 3 pm
You must bring your receipt & ID (we will not have copies of your receipt on file) to redeem your tickets.
*Biltmore Annual Pass holders may skip the Group Sales office and proceed directly to the checkpoint to show your pass.
or full details, including maps, see the FAQ
If you are camping on-site, follow the signs to Overland Expo and check-in at HQ, during open hours: Thursday 1 - 7pm // Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8 am - 3 pm. No check-ins before or after these times!
If you are only coming for the day (both Weekend or Day Pass), proceed to Shuttle parking lot at Antler Hill Village (see map here). Public Hours: Friday 9 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8 am - 3 pm
Once you have your Biltmore passes, you do not have to stop at the Group Sales Office when re-entering the Estate. The Lodge Gate (archway) is manned 24 hours. Don’t forget your credentials when coming / going (you will need to show them each time you enter)!
MORE PLANNING AND ARRIVAL DETAILS
GUIDE TO ASHEVILLE: www.overlandexpo.com/asheville
CAMPING INFO & VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS: www.overlandexpo.com/faq/#east
ARRIVALS: Thursday, October 6th, 1-7 pm (NO EARLY ARRIVALS!). You can also arrive and check-in very early Friday morning, starting at 730 am; classes start Friday at 9 am. Classes will last through Sunday and the final celebration / banquet-BBQ will be on Sunday afternoon at 430 pm. We should finish up by 7 pm.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The Overland Expo Team