The buzz and excitement of Overland Expo 2017 WEST
May 12- 14, 2017, Fort tuthill, flagstaff, arizona, usa
Buzz from Other Shows:
305 registered exhibitors, including showcase vehicles and authors
392 classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 480 session-hours of instruction
150 presenters, instructors, and VIPs
30 staff & 135 volunteers
- 11,500+ from around the world (total # on site)
650 Overland Experience package attendees
- Attendees came from as far away as Brazil, Argentina, Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and Austria.
- Most U.S. states were represented; in highest attendance was California, Arizona, and Colorado; others came from as far east as Vermont, and from as far as far north as British Colombia and Alaska.
- Record numbers for the entire show, from exhibitors to attendees to volunteers.
- We celebrated the first grantee of the Change Your World Fund with a party on Saturday night, which was received with overwhelming support and standing-room only for the raffle drawing.
- Hosted a Cool Ride Contest, and announced the winner on Saturday at Happy Hour.
- Had great weather in Flagstaff.
Highlights of Overland Expo 2017 WEST—
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OVERLAND EXPO 2014 WEST:
"Great, great, great Expo. We were so busy I did not get a chance to see you before we left and thank you for all you did to make this a super success! Count us in for next year." – Alan Feld, Sportsmobile West
"I wanted to thank you for putting on such a superb extravaganza! It was everything I had hoped it would be, and so much better. The venue was perfect, the weather was perfect, and the Expo covered everything I wanted to see and more. I’m fully aware of the amount of effort, hard work and pain that goes into organizing Expo and Festivals. You should get a medal!" –Peter and Beverly, Sedona, Arizona
"Other than [lack of recycling] the event was stellar. I was so impressed with its organization and Ft Tuthill is an awesome venue with all of the trees. Thanks for your great work. I hope it will happen at Ft Tuthill next year." – John M.
"This was my first Expo. I found all of the volunteers to be polite and very helpful. The Expo was great. I had several issues solved by talking to the vendors. Every one did a great job. Kudos to all of you who put in the time and effort to put this event on. I will be back." – Cheryl D.
from instructors / Presenters
"... we had a wonderful experience at the Expo and were extremely impressed by how smoothly and efficiently everything ran. We are already looking forward to next year!" ~Ann Caliri
"We had a great time at the event... We stayed more than busy during our time there and did the Biltmore tour on Monday. Just now getting purchases completed with vendors who ran out of stock on things I “needed” for my rig." ~Bill Elwell
WEBLINKS AND MEDIA FEATURING OVERLAND EXPO
ARTICLES AND ONLINE PUBLICATIONS
- American Adventurist
- Boss Magazine
- Charles and Hudson
- Driving Line
- Gear Patrol, Best Vintage Off-Roaders
- New Atlas, Compact Trailers
- New Atlas, Off-Grid Living in Vans
- New Atlas, Project Basecamp Nissan Titan XD
- Outside Online, 11 Favorite Adventure Rigs
- PickupTrucks.com, Showcases Adventure Travel Creativity
- PickupTrucks.com, Ram 1500 gets the AEV Treatment
- The Manual, Arizona via Sweden
- Truck Camper Adventure, Top 10 Truck Campers
BLOGS and EXPEDITION WEBSITES
Don't see yours on the list? Email us the link and we'll add it!