2018 EAST Sponsors & Exhibitors
REEB RANCH — HENDERSONVILLE, NC, USA — NOV 9–11, 2018
Interested in exhibiting at Overland Expo?
Overland Expo connects your company with people who are serious about overlanding products, services, and educational opportunities.
We deliver customers, not bodies: expect to be engaged with consumers who want to know about your product, and have the means to purchase high-quality gear and services.
No other event offers this combination of products, education, and inspiration for consumers or exhibitors. We are at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry. Now is the time to be a part of it.
- Booth space in the largest overland-focused trade show on the East Coast with thousands of attendees.
- Availability to demo your product at your booth space and include it in our daily schedule.
- Listing in the Overland Sourcebook- the one-stop resource guide for all things overland.
- Include your marketing collateral in our stylish attendee bags.
- Connect with attendees and VIPs at on-site social events throughout the weekend.
- Access to dozens of the top automotive and adventure travel journalists from around the globe through our media program.
- Your business highlighted through our social media channels, before, during, and after the event.
1. Download the Exhibitor Prospectus PDF.
Note: The PDF is best viewed by downloading and saving to your desktop, then open in a PDF viewer (rather than viewing in a web-browser).
2. Check availability after you review the Prospectus.
For most efficient response, please contact Anthony by email to discuss available options after you have reviewed the Prospectus. Or, you may leave a message at +1-877-393-2230 xt. 2.
3. Fill out our online form to register as an exhibitor
(Link will be sent to you after discussing options with our sales team).
[Note: space is available only to overland-related businesses; enquire first before applying.]
Useful Links for Exhibitors:
For EAST – near Asheville in Buncombe County:
- Show insurance: You may have your existing insurance company provide a Certificate (for Additional Insured; please email us for details on named insureds and addresses) or you may quickly and easily purchase the necessary coverage from our insurance partner.
LOCAL ACCOMMODATION / CAMPING INFO:
DATES to Note*:
- Preferred Early Bird pricing (past exhibitors only) registration: July 2 – July 22, 2018
- Advanced pricing exhibitor applications open to all: July 23 – Aug 26, 2018
- General pricing exhibitor applications open to all: Aug 27 – Sept 30, 2018
- Late pricing exhibitor application period: Oct 1 – Nov 2, 2018
*To take advantage of tiered pricing, both registration and payment must be received during specified timeframe.
- Deadline for Sourcebook submissions / ads: Sept 7, 2018
- Deadline for media kit materials: Sept 15, 2018
- Final date for additional badges: Oct 15, 2018
- Deadline for attendee bag materials to be delivered: Oct 15, 2018
Header image, © Tim Burke