2018 WEST Exhibitor Registration
FT. TUTHILL COUNTY PARK — FLAGSTAFF, AZ, USA — MAY 18-20, 2018
Advance Registration now open!
Interested in exhibiting at Overland Expo? Here's how:
1. Download the Exhibitor Prospectus PDF.
Note: The PDF is best viewed by downloading and saving to your desktop, then open in a PDF viewer (rather than viewing in a web-browser).
2. Check availability after you review the Prospectus.
For most efficient response, please contact Anthony by email to discuss available options after you have reviewed the Prospectus.
Or, you may leave a message at +1-877-393-2230 xt. 2.
3. Fill out our online application to request space as an exhibitor
Link to online form will be sent to you after discussing options with our sales team. [Note: space is available only to overland-related businesses; enquire first before registering. All applications are treated as such and will be reviewed and accepted or not, according to suitability and availability.]
Useful Links for Exhibitors For WEST –
near Flagstaff, AZ in Coconino County:
ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE
- If you are planning to SELL RETAIL ITEMS directly to consumers (highly recommended, we deliver customers ready to spend!): you will need to acquire an Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax license online ($12 fee): https://www.aztaxes.gov/Security/Register. If you have any questions, please see the AZDOR FAQ here: https://www.azdor.gov/TransactionPrivilegeTax(TPT)/ReportingGuide/SpecialEventsCraftShowsTradeShows/SpecialEventsCraftShowsTradeShowsFAQs.aspx
- Show insurance: You may have your existing insurance company provide a Certificate (for Additional Insured; please email us for details on named insureds and addresses, info at overland expo) or you may quickly and easily purchase the necessary coverage from our partner, RainInsurance, download the PDF here [link will become live when available]
LOCAL ACCOMMODATION / CAMPING INFO:
Also check out our FAQ page for exhibitors.
DATES TO NOTE*:
- Early Bird application period (past exhibitors only): November 1- November 12, 2017
- Advance application period: November 13 - February 4, 2018
- General application period: February 5 - April 1, 2018
- Late application period: April 2 - May 4, 2018
- Final date for exhibitor applications: May 4, 2018
*To take advantage of tiered pricing, both registration and payment must be received during specified timeframe.
- Deadline for media kit: March 31, 2018
- Deadline for exhibitor demo applications: March 31, 2018
- Deadline for exhibitor badges: April 13, 2018
- Deadline for attendee bag material delivery: April 13, 2018
Header image by Patriot Campers