2018 EAST Instructor and Presenter Application*
AT REEB ranch, south of asheville, nc, USA — NOVEMBER 9-11, 2018
Join the Overland Expo Team! Teaching or presenting is a great way to share your knowledge or stories with other overlanders.
*Exhibitors: if you want to request a scheduled time to show a product demo, a different application will be available in July.
Applications for 2018 EAST are CLOSED!
The team is currently reviewing all submissions.
start HERE: DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTOR PROSPECTUS
- Teach a skills-building Class. Subjects can range from technology and communication, first aid, health on the road, maintenance and repair, vehicle or motorcycle set-up, and other hands-on how-to information.
- Present a Slideshow. Tell your story about a destination or recent adventure.
- Moderate a Roundtable. Create a discussion about a topic that matters to you.
- Start young with Kids Activities. Get the family involved–we encourage kids to teach other kids.
- Show off your Vehicle or Motorcycle. We offer a series of "show and tell" demos about unique and/or modified vehicles and motorcycles.
OTHER WAYS TO PRESENT:
- Host a Product Demo. Registered Exhibitors are welcome to host a demo about your product or technology, at your booth. It's a great way to show off what you know and why. To request a scheduled time to show a product demo, a different application will be available in July.
- Show a Film (use Film Festival application here).
INTERESTED IN TEACHING AT THE 2019 WEST EVENT? APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN IN december 2018.
For the best way to stay up-to-date about Overland Expo events, sign up for our newsletter.
NOTE: Twice a year we open applications to teach, present and volunteer–once for the WEST show (October-December of prior year) and once for the EAST show (June-July of current year). Due to the volume of applications we receive, we do not accept any email requests—even if you have taught, presented, or volunteered at a previous Overland Expo—everyone must apply.
Header image © Jack Walter