Motorcycle Discounts & More Activities!
What's new for EAST? An improved Motorcycle Expedition Skills Area and special activities and prizes with ADV Moto Magazine! We've taken our training in-house to create specialized classes for the ultimate expedition training program, and added exciting evening options for motorcyclists. Whether you're training for an international adventure or staying local and just want to come out and play in the dirt, we have something for everyone.
Overland experience Package
Ride the custom course
- Bring your own motorcycle and ride our "Africa Road" custom course—the ultimate motorcycle training experience to build your off-pavement confidence. Our team of experts created a curriculum based on real-world obstacles and challenging scenarios.
- Hone your riding skills with classes Friday and Saturday, then make sure to stick around on Sunday to test what you've learned during our Skills Challenge.
- Special discounted moto pricing starts at $325/single.
- Also included is everything listed to the right —>
Weekend pass ticket
Motorcycle village + More
- Want to get your hands on the latest riding gear and apparel, luggage options, accessories, or technologies? Stop by our Motorcycle Village to get outfitted for your next big adventure!
- Stick around after the sun goes down for evening activities hosted by ADVMoto Magazine (see more below).
- Observe classes in the Motorcycle Expedition Skills Area
- Try your hand in the 'Slow Race' on Friday.
- Participate in open supervised riding on the custom motorcycle course on Sunday afternoon.
- Special discounted moto pricing starts at $175/individual
want even more motorcycle fun?
GET THE ADVMOTO AFTER HOURS ADD-ON ONLY $45!
With purchase of either ticket type (above), add-on the $45 ADVMoto package to get:
- Swag—custom H2O bottle and goodie bag
- Exclusive Saturday night dinner and drinks in Moto Village
- A fun-filled prize party on Saturday night—this is your entry to win $1000s+ worth of motorcycle-specific giveaways
- Guided local ride by Pisgah Moto Adventures (Note: space is limited and on a first come basis—sign-up on-site for a Fri or Sat ride at the ADVMoto booth)
- and much, much more, hosted by ADVMoto Magazine.
Top images © Alison DeLapp; bottom image © Tony Schulstad