2018 EAST Showcase Vehicle Application
AT REEB RANCH, SOUTH OF ASHEVILLE, NC, USA — NOVEMBER 9-11, 2018
Do you have an interesting rig you want to show off in our Showcase Vehicles area?
A panel of Overland Expo judges will be curating a limited selection of vehicles and motorcycles to be displayed in the Exhibitor Area.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 EAST!
DEADLINE: september 28, 2018
SHOWCASE VEHICLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A private vehicle or motorcycle that the owner would like to show off.
- Must provide at least one photo showing the vehicle or motorcycle in the current condition.
- If chosen, you will be able and ready to camp with your rig at the assigned spot in the Showcase Vehicle Area. Plan to check in between noon and 6 pm on Thursday and not leave before 3 pm Sunday (camping on-site until Monday morning is allowed).
- The purchase of a Weekend Pass with Camping admission ticket is required for each person attending with the vehicle. (Exception: approved International Traveler applicants will be granted free attendance.) Tickets will sell out, so do not wait.
- Vehicle and owner may not sell product or represent product for sale. No exceptions.
- Commercial vehicles (those owned / branded by a company) are only eligible if the parent company is a registered exhibitor at Overland Expo 2018 EAST.
Header image, © Jack Walter