Overland Expo West is chock-full of great food, craft beer, and parties galore. You’ll be sure to find something that suits your palate perfectly in Flagstaff.
This year, Overland Expo has three areas to eat and drink: the XPLOR Oasis Bar and Food Court, the Stillhouse Ramada & Food Court, and West Court Dining and Bivvy. All areas are in the midst of all your favorite Overland Expo exhibitors and the food trucks will be open from breakfast through dinner and beyond.
Kick it off with coffee
- Single Speed Coffee Roasters: espresso drinks, breakfast burritos, killer cold brew, and more
- Coffee on the Run: coffee and energy drinks to get you amped up for Expo
- Desert Drip Coffee Co.: hot coffee and cool smoothies
The best in barbecue
- Wil’s Grill: Arizona-style BBQ, sandwiches, and the best tangy coleslaw you’ve ever tasted
- Sally’s BBQ: ribs, sandwiches, and pulled pork mac & cheese
- Flyin K BBQ: classic entrees, burgers, bowls and beyond
Satisfy your sweet tooth
- Pearl’s Mini Donuts: cinnamon or powdered sugar mini donuts, plus iced coffee
- Freedom Fun Concessions: dippin’ dots ice cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Company Cookies: tasty cookies and milk to wash ‘em down
- Bikini Bottom Concessions: Dole soft serve & whip
Eat your way around the world
- The Funky Pita: greek goodies, gyros, and falafel
- Safari Samosas: authentic African samosas, you’ll definitely want to try them all
- Thai Chef: Asian breakfast, pad thai, orange chicken, and pot stickers, plus tasty Thai tea
- Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla: Mexican street tacos, quesadillas, and breakfast burritos
- Arizona Roasting Co.: roasted sweet corn, green chile cheese wraps with a New Mexico flair
Fair classics all day long
- Square Root Foods: homemade tater tots with all the toppings
- Philly Up! Food Truck: excellent east-coast Philly cheese steaks, add a side of fries, for sure
- Stanzi’s Food Truck: healthy bowls, breakfast sandwiches, tacos and burritos with vegan options
- Road Running Wood Fired Pizza: fresh out of the oven wood fired pizzas
- Munchies Catering: hot dogs, nachos, tacos, and pizza that cooks in 60 seconds
- Nina’s Concessions: breakfast burritos, cheeseburgers, and chicken sandwiches
- White Eyes Fresh Fry Bread: savory and sweet fry bread
- White Mountain Food Co: mountains of funnel cakes and fries with specialty toppings
Happy hour, craft beer, and cocktails
Happy hour at Overland Expo is the best way to cap off a day of adventure. Head over to the XPLOR Oasis Bar from 5-7PM to grab a drink, meet your friends, listen to live music, and swap stories from the day. You’ll have a chance to connect with some of our event partners and get the inside scoop on all the overlanding gear!
- Thursday: Welcome Happy Hour with Cruisemaster
- Friday: Happy Hour with MAXXIS Tire
- Saturday: Happy Hour with Barebones Living
All weekend long, the bar will be featuring craft beer from Arizona Wilderness Brewing and canned cocktails from Loyal 9, Crown Royal, and Captain Morgan. If you’ve got a taste for bourbon, the mixologists over at the Stillhouse Ramada will be stirring up whiskey cocktails for your sipping pleasure.
Keep in mind that Flagstaff is located at 7000 feet above sea level and staying hydrated is a must! We’ll have water fill stations throughout the venue to keep your canteen topped off, plus we’ve got canned water, served up with a side of sustainability. Proud Source Water will be available throughout the weekend and supported by Replynsh recycling program to manage the cans.
Plus, plenty of parties
Just in case you needed another reason to camp at Overland Expo for the weekend, the evening exhibitor parties are not to be missed! Some will have hot chocolate and smores, others will have beer and bourbon, but either way the parties are a great way to engage with the community and have a great time with your friends.
- Toyota: Friday from 7-9PM
- KC HiLites: Saturday from 7-9PM
- Honda: Saturday from 7-9PM
- Equipt + AT Overland: Saturday from 7-9PM
- Lexus: Saturday from 7-9PM
If you’re a motorcyclist, the Rider Justice Moto Party is not to be missed. Your ticket includes a catered dinner, drinks, live music by the E&O Medicine Show, and awesome moto raffle prizes. The Rider Justice Moto Party sells out at every event, so don’t forget to get your add-on ticket to take part in the fun.