Weekend / Day Pass Terms and Conditions EAST
OVERLAND EXPO EAST — ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA, USA — OCTOBER 7-9, 2016
Your receipt is your ticket to the event!
→ 1. Check your email for receipt of your purchase
(Double check the junk folder if you can't find it.) If you did not receive it, email us.
→ 2. BRING A COPY of your receipt and ID WITH YOU
Print or electronic copy of receipt is acceptable. Name on receipt must match name on ID.
(NOTE: We will not have copies of ticket sales at the event; you are responsible to bring your receipt.)
NEW FOR THIS YEAR: TWO-STEP CHECK-IN PROCESS AT THE BILTMORE
Location: The Biltmore Estate, 1 Lodge Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28803
(this is where you enter and check-in, before you proceed to the Overland Expo site).
Everyone* must check-in at Biltmore Group Sales office initially, to get your Biltmore passes, during open hours:
Thursday 8:30 am - 6:30 pm // Friday 8 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8:30 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8:30 am - 3 pm
You must bring your receipt & ID (we will not have copies of your receipt on file) to redeem your tickets.
*Biltmore Annual Pass holders may skip the Group Sales office and proceed directly to the checkpoint to show your pass.
or full details, including maps, see the FAQ
If you are camping on-site, follow the signs to Overland Expo and check-in at HQ, during open hours: Thursday 1 - 7pm // Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8 am - 3 pm. No check-ins before or after these times!
If you are only coming for the day (both Weekend or Day Pass), proceed to Shuttle parking lot at Antler Hill Village (see map here). Public Hours: Friday 9 am - 5 pm // Saturday 8 am - 5 pm // Sunday 8 am - 3 pm
Once you have your Biltmore passes, you do not have to stop at the Group Sales Office when re-entering the Estate. The Lodge Gate (archway) is manned 24 hours. Don’t forget your credentials when coming / going (you will need to show them each time you enter)!
BY PURCHASING A WEEKEND or one-day PASS, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, REVIEWED, AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Weekend Passes (with or without camping) – Terms and Conditions
- Receipt: It is the responsibility of the attendee to print and bring their receipt, which will serve as the ticket into the event (ID required–ticket must match ID). Digital copy on mobile device is also accepted.
- Refunds: See FAQ for refund policy.
- Expo: This is not a rally or "wheeling" event: we do not do trail drives and there is no on-site driving / motorcycle riding anywhere on the grounds except to and from your camp on designated routes. Anyone who "joy rides" at any time on the grounds or on the driving course, or who imbibes too much alcohol and disturbs the peace of the event, will be asked to leave and without refund.
- Program Schedules will be available for each day at the show, or you can preview / download on the website when available. Weekend Passes include access to exhibitors and vendors, films, slideshow presentations, roundtables and demos only.
- Purchase of a Weekend Pass does not include camping. If you choose to camp on-site, you will need purchase the Weekend Pass and Camping.
- Pet Policy: If you bring a dog/s, it must be leashed (no zip leashes), quiet, and cleaned-up-after. Aggressive dogs will be banned, this includes fighting other dogs, barking, or showing unsocial behavior. Do NOT leave any pet (or child!) in a vehicle at any time—it will be hotter than you think, and it is fatal.
- Hours: Weekend Pass hours (non-camping) are Friday 9 am - 5 pm; Saturday 8 am - 5 pm; Sunday 8 am - 3 pm.
Weekend passes with Camping – additional Terms and Conditions
- On-site camping: There are NO hookups for electricity or water at the venue. Treat this like a true overlanding trip and prepare to be self-sufficient or to travel to a nearby town (minutes away) for food, water, etc. For more information about camping, visit our extensive FAQ webpage.
- Size / vehicle restrictions: Camping on-site will be limited, and are for motorcycles, tents, overland vehicles, and small overland trailers only. Because of a significant increase in non-overlanding trailers and RVs, we are restricting our camp to motorcycles, overland vehicles and small overland trailers only since this is an overlanding event; if you want to bring something larger, please reserve a space in an Asheville RV park and attend on a weekend pass. Read ALL vehicle restrictions for the campground on our FAQ.
- Facilities & Amenities: Porta-toilets and camp-style remote showers in privacy cabanas will be provided. There will be a central tank of potable water for filling up, but please be conservative and bring your own as much as possible.
- Fires: There will be several designated fire pits, but otherwise no personal campfires (wood or charcoal) due to fire danger. Propane is allowed.
- Trees: There are no trees at the camping area of the venue (i.e. no place to hang a hammock), please plan accordingly.
- Hours of arrival: Thursday: arrive, check-in and set-up any time between 1 pm and 7 pm; Friday or Saturday: between 8 am and 5 pm. NO ARRIVALS BEFORE OR AFTER THESE TIMES.