Get to Overland Expo Mountain West this weekend at The Ranch in Loveland, Colorado to pick up your limited edition, officially licensed event gear
ADV Rider Training - Vendors - MOTO PARTY - CLASSES
Overland Expo Mountain West will be a weekend packed with activities designed for the adventure rider. Experience the exciting and challenging activities at our Motorcycle Expedition Skills Area and spend time with old and new friends in the Motorcycle Village.
Ways To Attend
DAY PASS / WEEKEND PASS
- See the latest apparel, luggage, accessories, and technologies in Motorcycle Village.
- Learn from the best with 150+ hours of demos and seminars.
- Motorcycles must park in general attendee parking lot.
- Pricing starts at $25/individual
MOTO WEEKEND PASS WITH CAMPING
- Participate in all Day Pass activities, plus:
- On-site, rustic camping amongst hundreds of other adv riders!
- Saturday afternoon Slow Race.
- Saturday Moto Party Dinner + Raffle (additional fee).
- Nightly happy hour events (drinks available for purchase)
- Discounted motorcycle weekend camping pricing starts at $150/individual
MOTO Overland Experience
- Participate in all Weekend Pass with Camping activities, plus:
- Premium track of education, classes and workshops.
- Tailored instruction on our custom adv rider skills course—bring your own motorcycle. Our team of experts created at Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.) a curriculum based on real-world obstacles and challenging scenarios.
- Sunday Overland Expo Motorcycle Skills Challenge.
- Goody bag + Sourcebook Magazine
- Discounted moto Overland Experience pricing starts at $345/single
Stop by the following booths to take a test ride — and bring your riding gear!
HARLEY-DAVIDSON, demo the new Pan America adventure bike. More >>
YAMAHA, demo the new Yamaha Tenere 700. More >>
URAL, demo an adventure-ready sidecar motorcycle.
TRIUMPH, demo the Triumph Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200. More >>
TRAINING AT THE MOTORCYCLE EXPEDITION SKILLS AREA (MESA)
With the help of our motorcycle training team, we’ve created a custom course at the Motorcycle Expedition Skills Area and geared it toward overlanders who want to travel global or local. Led by Bill Dragoo of Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (DART), experience top-notch instruction and learn the ADV riding skills that will take you confidently off-the-beaten-path. Whether you are new to off-pavement motorcycling or wanting to advance your skillset, we have classes for every level and all bike sizes are welcome.
THE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING TEAM
This team will build your riding skills so you can confidently tackle a variety of terrain and environments. Balance. Control. Judgment. Attitude. These are the cornerstones of adventure riding as taught by the Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (DART) team in the United States and South America, and at Overland Expo since 2017. Bill Dragoo is a certified BMW off-road instructor, certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider coach, a member of the U.S. 2010 BMW GS Trophy team, and a moto-journalist. For this event, he is joined by Dusty Wessels of West38 Moto and will lead a team of coaches who will engage and encourage you in learning the finer points of managing a dual-sport motorcycle, from basic to advanced levels.
ADDITIONAL MOTO ACTIVITIES
Ride With Us Moto Intro Experience
PRESENTED BY THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY COUNCIL
Expanding their first ride experience program to the dirt, the Motorcycle Industry Council is delivering their free, 45-minute Ride With Us Moto Intro to the Overland Expo shows. The Ride With Us Moto Intros give prospective riders the opportunity to experience the thrill of their first ride and during the Overland Expos riders will be on dirt bikes in a closed dirt course. Read More >>
Ride with us experience is free with a paid Overland Expo ticket.
MOTO DINNER, PARTY + RAFFLE
PRESENTED BY RIDER JUSTICE
- Hosted by our very own Moto Maven, Eva Rupert.
- Exclusive party Saturday with dinner and drinks.
- Your Moto Party ticket is your entry to win motorcycle-specific giveaways! With purchase, your name will be added to the drawing for some stellar motorcycle-specific prizes (must be present to win).
Moto party ticket sold separately as an add-on during ticket purchase; if you already have a ticket, you can still buy the add-on.
HOW SLOW CAN YOU GO?
BRING YOUR BIKE TO THE SLOW RACE AT 4PM ON SATURDAY
Speed counts, in this case, going as slow as you can without stopping or dabbing your feet, and while staying in your lane. Anyone can participate; bring your bike to the Motorcycle Expedition Skills Area and test your skills.
TEST YOUR RIDING SKILLS!
JOIN US AT 10AM ON SUNDAY, FOR THE CELEBRATION OF SKILLS
Overland Experience attendees can test what they’ve trained all weekend for with real-world based obstacles during our celebration of skills on Sunday. From sand to ruts to logs and hills, maneuver your motorcycle through turns and terrain challenges to test your focus and finesse.
HAPPENING AT MOUNTAIN WEST ADV MOTO NEWS
Just in case you needed another reason to bring your helmet to Overland Expo, Triumph will
The Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) is expanding its free first-ride experience to the dirt! At Overland
We’re thrilled to be teaming up with Meta at Overland Expo. In case you’re not familiar,
Between the high mountain passes and endless dirt roads, Colorado is an adventure riding paradise. Grab
Pamela Shaker-Maurer and Walter Maurer firmly believe that motorcycle travel is vastly different from other forms
Grab your helmet! Yamaha is rolling out a fleet of Tenere 700s to demo at all
If you like food, friends, and motorcycles, the Rider Justice Moto Dinner at Overland Expo Mountain
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR MOTO TICKETS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE
THE WORLD IS OUT THERE Let's Go!
Join attendees from all over the world at this year’s Overland Expo in your area.