Camping - Vendors - Moto Party - Classes
Overland Expo Pacific Northwest will be a weekend packed with activities designed for the adventure rider. Learn from awesome instructors in the ADV Skills Area, shop your favorite brands in the Motorcycle Village, kick back with your friends in the Moto Camp, join us for great food at the Rider Justice Moto Party, and much more.
Ways To Attend
DAY PASS / WEEKEND PASS
- See the latest apparel, luggage, accessories, and technologies in Motorcycle Village.
- Learn from the best with 150+ hours of demos and seminars.
- Motorcycle parking in general attendee parking lot.
- Pricing starts at $25/individual
MOTO WEEKEND PASS WITH CAMPING
- Participate in all Day Pass activities, plus:
- Mosko Moto is hosting on-site, rustic camping amongst hundreds of other adv riders!
- Friday Moto Party Dinner + Raffle (additional fee).
- Nightly happy hour events (drinks available for purchase)
- Participate in the Rally Games on Sunday to win great prizes!
- Discounted motorcycle weekend camping pricing starts at $130/individual
Stop by the following booths to sign up for a test ride — and bring your riding gear!
Demo the latest motorcycles from URAL, TRIUMPH, Volcon, ROYAL ENFIELD, Ubco, Voltaire, & Himiway all weekend.
a weekend full of MOTO ACTIVITIES
FRIDAY MOTO DINNER, PARTY + RAFFLE
PRESENTED BY RIDER JUSTICE
Hosted by our very own Moto Maven, Eva Rupert.
- Exclusive party Friday with dinner and drinks.
- Your Moto Party ticket is your entry to win motorcycle-specific giveaways! With purchase, your name will be added to the drawing for some stellar motorcycle-specific prizes (must be present to win).
Moto party ticket sold separately as an add-on during ticket purchase; if you already have a ticket, you can still buy the add-on.
Mosko Moto Camp at Overland Expo
ALL RIDERS WELCOME!
Pack your panniers, grab a Weekend Pass with Camping, and pitch your tent under the pines. Mosko Moto will make sure you have a blast and will host camp activities throughout the weekend. The new KickstandsUp Moto Camp has a shaded pavilion where you can hang with other riders and have some fun.
Ride With Us Moto Intro Experience
PRESENTED BY THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY COUNCIL
Learn how to ride at Overland Expo! Ride With Us is a free, 45-minute Moto Intro that gives you the thrill of your first ride. Ride With Us includes all of the safety gear and instruction you need to be taking your first turns in no time flat. Riders will be on dirt bikes in a closed dirt course.
Ride with us experience is free with a paid Overland Expo ticket.
BRING YOUR BIKE 9AM – 11 AM SUNDAY TO THE “RIDE WITH US” AREA
Our Skills Rally is a blast! Bring your own bike from 9 AM-11 AM on Sunday to go slow, get low, and roll your way to fun. Between the Slow Roll, Limbo, and other activities, this is a great way to test your skills and have fun with your friends, plus take home some awesome raffle and door prizes! You’ll need your own bike and riding gear for the Rally, plus a Weekend Pass with Camping ticket.
ADV Skills Area
Swing over to the ADV Skills Area for practical classes about basic moto maintenance, roadside repairs, and tire changing in the field. Head over to the Roundtable Pavilion or the Classrooms to learn helpful tips and hear inspiring stories from other two-wheeled adventurers. The full class list is coming soon– stay tuned!