ADV Rider Programs - Vendors - MOTO PARTY
Overland Expo East will be a weekend packed with activities designed for the adventure rider. Learn in the ADV Skills area, camp with other motorcyclists and spend time with old and new friends in the Motorcycle Village.
Ways To Attend
DAY PASS / WEEKEND PASS
- See the latest apparel, luggage, accessories, and technologies in Motorcycle Village.
- Learn from the best with 150+ hours of demos and seminars.
- Motorcycles parking in general attendee parking lot (additional fees apply).
- Pricing starts at $15/individual
MOTO WEEKEND PASS WITH CAMPING
- Participate in all Day Pass activities, plus:
- On-site, rustic camping amongst hundreds of other adv riders!
- Friday Moto Party Dinner + Raffle (additional fee).
- Nightly happy hour events (drinks available for purchase)
- Participate in the Rally Games on Sunday to win great prizes!
- Discounted motorcycle weekend camping pricing starts at $165/individual
Stop by the following booths to sign up for a test ride — and bring your riding gear!
YAMAHA, demo the Tenere on-road and Yamaha side X sides off-road on the trail system on property
HARLEY DAVIDSON, demo the Pan America on road at East.
A weekend full of MOTO ACTIVITIES
ALL RIDERS WELCOME!
Pack your panniers, grab a Weekend Pass with Camping, and spend the weekend primitive camping in a grassy field set in the Blueridge Mountains. Camp with other riders, swap stories, and have a blast all weekend long.
MOTO DINNER, PARTY + RAFFLE
PRESENTED BY RIDER JUSTICE
- Hosted by our very own Moto Maven, Eva Rupert.
- Exclusive party Friday with dinner and drinks.
- Your Moto Party ticket is your entry to win motorcycle-specific giveaways! With purchase, your name will be added to the drawing for some stellar motorcycle-specific prizes (must be present to win).
Moto party ticket sold separately as an add-on during ticket purchase; if you already have a ticket, you can still buy the add-on.
ADV Skills Area
Swing over to the ADV Skills Area for practical classes about basic moto maintenance, roadside repairs, and tire changing in the field. Head over to the Roundtable Pavilion or the Classrooms to learn helpful tips and hear inspiring stories from other two-wheeled adventurers. The full class list is coming soon– stay tuned!
Ride With Us Moto Intro Experience
PRESENTED BY THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY COUNCIL
Expanding their first ride experience program to the dirt, the Motorcycle Industry Council is delivering their free, 45-minute Ride With Us Moto Intro to the Overland Expo shows. The Ride With Us Moto Intros give prospective riders the opportunity to experience the thrill of their first ride and during the Overland Expos riders will be on dirt bikes in a closed dirt course.
Ride with us experience is free with a paid Overland Expo ticket.