DATES TO NOTE
PLEASE NOTE: THESE DATES WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
ITEMS TO DO NOW
Registered exhibitors are welcome to host a demo about your product or technology. It’s a great way to show off what you know and why. Product demos are held at your booth and are advertised in the Overland News schedule available at the show or using our online app. Apply to give demos of your products below.
Apply to give product demos –Submit Demo Applications HERE
Deadline: May 26, 2023
General liability insurance coverage is always required of each Overland Expo exhibitor, however, we know that securing these certificates of insurance (COI) can be a time-consuming after-thought and hassle. After much research and many requests from exhibitors for a better solution, we’ve secured a service with our preferred insurance provider to include an exhibitor COI with the purchase of any Overland Expo booth space or sponsorship moving forward. This convenience to the exhibitor will ensure that all exhibitor COIs meet insurance requirements and will eliminate the hassle to the exhibitor of securing a COI from an outside provider. This also ensures that no additional certificates of insurance will be required to purchase by the exhibitor.
Once an exhibitor places a booth space order, we will secure the COI on the company’s behalf and will share that certificate with you for your files. You will receive an email (sent to the registered email on Event Hub) from Rainprotection Insurance Co. with a copy of the COI for your records.
VERY IMPORTANT, THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS! Please be aware that we don’t have room for camping directly behind most booth spaces: CAMPING IN BOOTH SPACES: This is the preferred method of exhibitor camping at the venue. You are allowed to camp at your booth, free of charge, as long as you can camp within the perimeter of your booth space.
CAMPING IN EXHIBITOR PARKING AREA: As always we’ll have an exhibitor overflow parking lot for flatbed trailers and large vehicles that are not going into your booth space. You’ll also be able to park trailers and RVs in this lot and camp there. Camping in this lot is dry camping with no water or power hookups. Camping in this area is $75 for the entire weekend.
CAMPING IN ATTENDEE CAMPING AREA: Another option is to camp in the attendee camping area. Sites are assigned as you arrive. Camp hosts will be on hand to help you. We do not reserve spaces in this camping area. Exhibitors wanting to camp in the attendee camping area will need to purchase an Exhibitor camping pass for $75 per camp space.
CAMPING AT VENUE RV PARK
● Deschutes County Fair & Expo RV Park rates:
● 30 amp $38 per night with tax $41.99
● 50 amp $42 per night with tax $46.41.
● Direct line for reservations is 541-585-1569 ● Book Online: https://www.bookyoursite.com/campgrounds/expo-center-rv-park
● Will sell out.
HAMPTON INN REDMOND
3901 SW 21st St. Redmond, OR 97756 ● Book Hotel Group Rate Online. Rooms are limited. Book early. I am getting this link from the hotel.
● P: 541.527.1948
BEFORE THE SHOW
Do you want to be included in our digital Media Kit? Please provide us with your information by completing this form.
This release may promote your company’s activities at Overland Expo® or your newest products for our media kit.
Deadline: June 1, 2022
We will have one 2023 issue of the Overland Sourcebook Guide. Please use this link to access ad specifications for your Overland Sourcebook ad. This document includes sizes, specs, and deadlines. Sourcebook Specifications
If you would like the opportunity for free marketing exposure, you can send us print-quality (300 dpi) logo- and text-free images and we’ll consider them in the editorial sections of the Overland Sourcebook, our popular guide to all things overland. By submitting images, you are granting Overland Expo / Lodestone Events LLC non-exclusive rights to use the image/s in print and digital format for the purposes of promoting Overland Expo, and you acknowledge that you own the rights to the images submitted.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
ATTENDEE SWAG BAG MATERIALS
Would you like to add a logo or branded swag/giveaway item to the Attendee Bag? If so, please send your item, up to 2000 pieces, to the address below.
The ideal giveaway would be a small item or “trinket” with your logo/branding. We encourage this type of premium small swag item with logo/branding, and strongly discourage paper flyers/postcards for the attendee bag. If a paper item is chosen, we do ask that it is promoting a discount at the event itself or an invite to pick up the giveaway item at your booth, and please produce it out of a thicker card stock instead of regular thin paper. (Please no liquid, anything perishable, or large items like frisbees, etc).
Deadline: June 30, 2023 SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR ATTENDEE SWAG BAG ITEMS
To insure your items are added to the sway bag, please insure delivery no later than June 30, 2023 to the address below:
Deschutes County Expo Center
Attn: Overland Expo / Insert Exhibitor Name and “SWAG BAG”
3800 S.E. Airport Way
Redmond, OR 97756
Once again we’ll have custom bags for our Overland Experience attendee bag. There will be Overland Expo® patches on the front. We encourage you to have your own patches made (with the hook part) and give them away at your booth. This drives people around the exhibitor area to collect as many as they can! This is a great way to get your logo out to the community and to be a very interactive and important part of this event. Keep the patches no bigger than 2″ ideally (2.5″ max) please! We had good luck with Patches4Less.com. Bring to the show, give out on your own (we don’t recommend making these your attendee bag items, they get lost).
TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & UNAUTHORIZED USE:
Emerald X LLC maintains a strict policy on intellectual property rights and will take action on any intellectual property infringement. The term “Intellectual property” or “IP” is used to describe various types of intangible property, patents, registered trademarks & service marks, and registered copyrights. Use of any Emerald X LLC intellectual property or creating, selling, or promotion of any likeness of Emerald X LLC’s intellectual property will carry severe consequences, which may include rejecting an exhibitor’s application to participate at Emerald X LLC sponsored shows, closing an exhibitor’s booth, banning an exhibitor from future Emerald X LLC-sponsored shows. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure they are not in violation of this contract term. Examples of violations would include merchandise, apparel, patches, products and services provided, sold or promoted at any Emerald X LLC that carry the trademark of Overland Expo® resemble the likeness or references to these events including but not limited to event location coordinates, Expo East, Expo West, Expo Mtn West, Expo PNW, resemble the likeness of Overland Expo’s signature compass or any Emerald X LLC event logo; or resemble the services or format of Overland Expo®
Show specials are listed on the Overland Expo® website. Submit your show specials by completing this form.
Deadline: June 16th, 2023
Log-in to our Event Management portal to order more badges. Each employee needs their own badge.
To determine the number of badges that come with your booth and if you have added additional badges to your order, please go to your account, log in and the information is in the details of your order.
Additional Badges may be acquired and purchased at the Show Office during Check-In and during the event. Each Exhibitor Badge is $75 and covers all 3 days of the event. Event Mgmt Portal: Log In
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Overland Expo is hosting a charity raffle to benefit the Overland Expo Foundation and other charities.
All prizes will be raffled and awarded to attendees at the Overland Expo event.
Overland Expo Foundation Raffle
Saturday – 7 pm @ the Oasis Bar & Food Court
We also host a raffle at the Moto Party benefiting Backcountry Discovery Routes.
Moto Party Raffle
Friday – 7 pm @ the ADV Skills Tent
We will begin promoting the prizes and about the donating companies in June! To be included in the advance promotion, let us know what you’d like to contribute.
Promotion will also be provided on-site with signage and social chatter!
To be included in the promotions, let us know what you’d like to contribute: please fill out this form.
Tell your fans and followers to come see you at the show! ● HERE is a link to our digital media room with social media assets and promotional copy.
● Tag @overlandexpo and #overlandexpo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. ● Add the Official Overland Expo Pacific Northwest 2023 Facebook event to your FB page. Once in the event, click the 3 dots next to the “share” button, and click “add to page.”
PLANNING FOR YOUR BOOTH
Shipping – Booth Materials/Supplies/Product
Exhibitors are entirely responsible for all of their inbound/outbound freight including but not limited to:
● Preparing items for shipment, sourcing pallets, wrapping, attaching a BOL.
● Arrangement of all inbound/outbound shipping services with a shipping provider (including the Monday post event).
Please ship any booth materials/supplies/product directly to the event venue with your company name & booth space clearly marked in the “Attn:” line.
$200 handling fee per crate/pallet will apply.
Shipping Address: Shipment delivery of June 15, 2022 to Thursday July 6, 2023.
Deschutes County Expo Center
Attn: Overland Expo / Insert Exhibitor Name and Booth Number
3800 S.E. Airport Way
Redmond, OR 97756
● $200 handling fee per crate/pallet will apply.
Once exhibitor has alerted staff of their arrival in the show office, all packages will be delivered to the exhibitor’s booth space on Thursday of event weekend between the hours of 9am to 3pm.
● If both Overland Expo & Exhibitor’s name/Booth Space are not included in the shipping address, we cannot guarantee that items will make it to your booth.
● Post event on Sunday/Monday, we will relocate your pre-prepared shipment to the designated pick up location. All outbound shipments must be prepared for shipment (including wrapping & BOL) and organized by exhibitor with a shipping provider.
For any shipment/pallet/crate left on grounds at venue after the Monday Immediately following event, there will be a $500 per day storage fee imposed.
All Tents Must Be Secured – No Exceptions. Winds are often gusty.
Each venue includes asphalt, concrete, gravel and grass surfaces. Please contact your sales rep to find out which surface your booth tents will be on to make sure you bring supplies for securing your booth tent properly. Staking is not an option on many surfaces and at many venues. Large water containers (10 gallons or more) make the best anchors for tents on asphalt and concrete.
Booth tents on grass may be secured with stakes. Stakes longer than 12 inches must be approved on-site by event management. Staking is only permitted 2 feet away from any asphalt surface to protect the facility’s irrigation system.
All tents must be secured at all times. The wind tends to be gusty.
Your booth display MUST fit into your purchased space. Depending upon what space you have registered for, ALL your display, items, vehicles, trailer(including hitch and ramp if needed) must fit within those dimensions.
You may camp in your booth space for free but you MUST fit into your purchased space footprint (see above).
MUSIC: Very low volume music is okay but do not disturb your neighboring exhibitor/s.
DISPLAY: Your display must be a family-friendly exhibit. Absolutely no profanity, no sexual content (including innuendo), and no scantily clad “spokespersons” either in person or in pictures allowed — we are serious about this.
NOISE: Quiet hours start at 10 pm and are strictly enforced.
GENERATORS: are allowed if they are quiet. If your generator is loud, you will be asked to turn it off during show hours. If you are camping in your booth, your generator must be turned off by 10 p.m. If you are carrying extra fuel in your booth for the generator, you are also required to have a fire extinguisher.
Any food sampling MUST BE approved and arranged thru event management.
Oak View Group holds the food and liquor licenses for the property, so all samplings must be reviewed and approved by Spectra on an individual basis. Any alcohol served on property may only be served by Spectra staff and labor will be billed back to the party hosting the sampling. Sample size will be 2oz.
You must inform Show Management of any intent to host a gathering that includes the distribution of alcohol on venue premises and obtain a permit. Any serving of alcohol MUST be organized and managed thru the event venue. Due to liquor licenses and rules set by the Alcohol and Beverage Commission in each state, there are strict rules on distribution of alcohol. Any organized party not registered with Show Management and not complying by the rules will be considered illegal and dealt with by the County Sheriff and will be shut down immediately. There is no distribution of alcohol allowed on venue premise via any other channel other than the event venue’s alcohol provider.
HAPPY HOURS THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 5 – 7 PM: at the Oasis Bar & Food Court tent; show your badge and you receive a complimentary drink at the bar.
Exhibitor Load-in for ALL Exhibitors:
Wednesday, July 5, 2023 Noon to 6pm: No early arrivals will be allowed in until NOON. Thursday, July 6, 2023 – 8am to 6pm
Please note, moving in or set up will not be allowed on Friday before gates open. ALL exhibitors must be moved in and set up by Thursday 6:00 p.m.
Friday (July 7) – 8am-5pm
Saturday (July 8) – 8am-5pm
Sunday (July 9) – 8am-3pm
Exhibitors are to be in their booths and ready to go before the event opens. We suggest you arrive no later than 30 mins before opening.
● Display vehicles are vehicles that are part of a booth display, that fit into the booth dimensions and have been designated with a “Display” hang tag.
● If the vehicle does not go into your display space, it does not come into the show area. All other exhibitor vehicles must be parked in the designated exhibitor parking lot.
● Display Vehicles will be allowed to enter the show area for booth space placement from 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. on event days. No other vehicles are permitted to enter the show gate / area on event days.
● No vehicles will be permitted to enter the show area after 7 a.m. on any event day. No exceptions. Any display vehicles arriving after 7 a.m. on an event day will only be permitted to park in the designated exhibitor parking lot.
● Display vehicles are not permitted to leave the show area until an hour AFTER the event has closed to the public.
● It is highly encouraged to leave any display vehicle in your booth all weekend (instead of driving this vehicle back and forth into town/hotel) in order to avoid any issues with getting your display vehicle back in your booth space.
TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND UNAUTHORIZED USE
Emerald X LLC maintains a strict policy on intellectual property rights and will take action on any intellectual property infringement. The term “Intellectual property” or “IP” is used to describe various types of intangible property, patents, registered trademarks & service marks, and registered copyrights. Use of any Emerald X LLC intellectual property or creating, selling, or promotion of any likeness of Emerald X LLC’s intellectual property will carry severe consequences, which may include rejecting an exhibitor’s application to participate at Emerald X LLC sponsored shows, closing an exhibitor’s booth, banning an exhibitor from future Emerald X LLC-sponsored shows. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure they are not in violation of this contract term. Examples of violations would include merchandise, apparel, products and services provided, sold or promoted at any Emerald X LLC that carry the trademark of Overland Expo® resemble the likeness or references to these events including but not limited to event location coordinates, Expo East, Expo West, Expo Mtn West,; resemble the likeness of Overland Expo’s signature compass or any Emerald X LLC event logo; or resemble the services or format of Overland Expo.
We continue to have significant problems with exhibitors leaving the venue before 3 pm on Sunday. We work hard to bring in attendees on Sunday. Exhibitors who leave early damage the show, make our work harder, and harm attendance prospects for future shows.
PLEASE NOTE that we will have staff on hand to record any early departures.
EARLY DEPARTURES WILL MEAN YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR SPACE FOR FUTURE SHOWS. If you personally are not attending the show, please make sure your staff is aware of this.
Parking is complimentary at the Expo Center however exhibitors will be provided with parking passes to access a special exhibitor parking lot.
Display Vehicles (vehicles that will be on display in your booth) will receive a hang tag to enter/exit the event gates. Please see Display Vehicles rules under “Load-In & Event Hours.”
You will most likely be contacted via email by a shady company trying to get you to purchase our attendee lists. Please DO NOT purchase these lists! We do not share attendee contact info with third parties, and this is definitely a scam.
OTHER QUESTIONS ● General Questions about Overland Expo® – FAQs ● Questions about the West Venue – Pacific Northwest FAQs
● Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overland Expo Pacific Northwest 2023 Exhibit Space Agreement Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS, AND SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OVERLAND EXPO® PACIFIC NORTHWEST 2023
Lodestone Events, (Lodestone), owns and produces Overland Expo and are hereinafter referred to as “Show Management.” The term Show Management shall include the owner, promoter and manager of the show. The exhibition areas, parking lots, air space and grounds of the event are hereinafter referred to as “the venue.” The exhibit space rental agreement, these exhibitor rules and regulations, the exhibit display regulations are hereinafter referred to as the “agreement” and constitute the agreement between show management and the Client. Show Management Rules and Regulations are incorporated as a part of this Lease and violation thereof would constitute a breach of the Lease.
It is understood that by registering for and purchasing exhibition space at Overland Expo Pacific Northwest 2022 that the show rules and conditions will be adhered to.
SHOW HOURS/LOCATION/DATES: The site of the Overland Expo Pacific Northwest is at Deschutes County Expo Center in Redmond, Oregon. The Dates and Hours are: Set Up: Wednesday July. 6, 2022 12pm – 6pm and Thursday July 7, 2022 9am – 6pm. Exhibition Days: Friday July 8, 2022 8am – 5pm; Saturday July 9, 2022 8am – 5pm; Sunday July 10, 2022 8am – 3pm. Teardown: Sunday July 10, 2022 3pm – 10pm; Monday July 11, 2022 8am – 11am.
PAYMENT: All bookings must be paid in full upon receipt of invoice, by check or credit card. Any cancellations by the client will be charged at the following fees: 50% refund up till 60 days prior to the event date, within 60 days No Refunds will be processed or honored, unless the event is canceled by event organizers. If the event is canceled in its entirety for any reason, clients will be offered refund options at the time of cancellation. If the event is postponed for any reason, clients will be transferred to the postponed dates. There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE HOLD HARMLESS: It is acknowledged that I am aware that there are risks to me and my participating employees, co-workers or organization members of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from an outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof; and I and my organization voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify the owners of Overland Expo, Lodestone Events, LLC and its trustees, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of ordinary negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in Overland Expo.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: It is acknowledged that I am aware that there will be measures put in place by Show Management, state and local health officials, and state and local government officials to ensure the safety of the public; and my organization understands and voluntarily agrees to abide by all implemented safety requirements which could include but are not limited to mask wearing, temperature checks, medical screenings, contact tracing, limited audience levels and managed traffic patterns for social distancing.
FORCE MAJEURE: Show Management shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or delay due to strikes, lockouts, acts of God, communicable disease, government restrictions, enemy action, civil commotion, unavoidable casualty, or other causes similar or dissimilar beyond the control of Show Management.
LODESTONE EVENTS/OVERLAND EXPO/OUTSIDE ADVENTURE EXPO; TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, & UNAUTHORIZED USE: Lodestone Events maintains a strict policy on intellectual property rights and will take action on any intellectual property
infringement. The term “Intellectual property” or “IP” is used to describe various types of intangible property, patents, registered trademarks & service marks, and registered copyrights. Use of any Lodestone intellectual property or creating, selling, or promotion of any likeness of Lodestone’s intellectual property will carry severe consequences, which may include rejecting an exhibitor’s application to participate at Lodestone sponsored shows, closing an exhibitor’s booth, banning an exhibitor from future Lodestone-sponsored shows. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure they are not in violation of this contract term. Examples of violations would include merchandise, apparel, products and services provided, sold or promoted at any Lodestone Events that carry the trademark of Overland Expo® or Outside Adventure Expo®; resemble the likeness or references to these events including but not limited to event location coordinates, Expo East, Expo West, Expo Mtn West, Adventure Expo; resemble the likeness of Overland Expo’s signature compass or any Lodestone event logo; or resemble the services or format of Overland Expo® or Outside Adventure Expo®.
PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, SERVICEMARK: Exhibitor represents and warrants that it has obtained all licenses and other authorizations related to its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or service-marked materials, equipment, devices, processed or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease. Exhibitor assumes all costs arising from its use of patented, trademarked, copyrighted, or service marked materials, equipment, devices, processes, dramatic or music license rights used on or incorporated in the conduct of this event; and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Show Management from all damages, costs and expenses in law or equity for or on account of its use of any patented, trademarked, copyrighted or serve marked materials, equipment, devices, processes or dramatic rights furnished or used by Exhibitor in connection with this Exhibit Space Lease.
EXHIBITOR REPRESENTATIVE: The signer of this Agreement shall be the official representative of the Exhibitor and shall have the authority to act on behalf of the Exhibitor in all matters relating to the Show. I, the duly authorized representative of the Lessee intending to be bound hereby, have read and signed the Overland Expo Exhibit Space Lease and Rules and Regulations, Terms and Conditions and on behalf of the Lessee subscribe and agree to all terms, conditions, covenants, and authorizations contained herein.
SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND APPLICABLE LAWS:
1. The Exhibitor shall assume all responsibility for compliance with all rules and regulations of the venue and all local, city, state and federal safety, fire, health and other ordinances and laws regarding installation of and operation of equipment, display, exhibit materials, and overall operation and conduct while onsite at the venue. All display, exhibit materials and equipment must be protected by safety guards and fireproofing to prevent fire hazards and personal accidents to visitors.
2. OPERATION AND CONDUCT: Regulation and Restriction – Show Management reserves the right to regulate and/or restrict exhibits to a reasonable noise level and to suitable methods of operation and display of materials. Neither the exhibit area nor other areas of the venue shall be used for any improper, immoral, illegal or objectionable purpose. If for any reason Show Management deems an exhibit and/or its contents objectionable, the exhibit shall be subject to removal at exhibitor’s sole expense. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, signs, or any item of poor character which in the sole judgment of Show Management is detrimental to the Show. In the event such a restriction is enforced, Show Management shall not be liable for refund of exhibit space rental fees or exhibit equipment rental fees, except at its sole discretion. Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any right and all claims, actions or demands for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, against the venue, Show Management, their directors, officers, agents, employees and/or servants for such restriction or removal.
SETUP: Exhibitors must set up by 6:00 pm on Thursday prior to show opening. You must fit within your allocated space, no exceptions. SPACE ABANDONMENT: Any space not claimed and occupied by 5:00 pm on Thursday, July 7, 2022 may be resold or reassigned by Show Management without obligation on the part of Show Management for any refund whatsoever. NO MOVE-IN or SETUP ALLOWED DURING EVENT HOURS. Event opens promptly at 8:00am on Friday July 8, 2022
TEARDOWN: TIMELY DISMANTLE: Exhibitor agrees to dismantle the exhibit as soon as practical after the end of the Show and when Show Management deems it is safe to close, but dismantle must be concluded no later than 11:00 am, Monday, July 11, 2022. All freight, equipment, and materials not removed by 11:00 am Monday, July 11, 2022, will be removed at Exhibitor’s expense by the service contractor. Exhibitor further agrees to indemnify and save Show Management harmless against any and all claims which may arise by virtue of damage to the premises caused by Exhibitor’s display or costs paid by Show Management due to holding over by Exhibitor past its allotted time of occupancy. EARLY TEARDOWN: Exhibitor shall not initiate teardown or abandon exhibit prior to the official Event closing time of
3:00pm on the final Event day, Sunday July 10, 2022. Violation of this paragraph will cause exhibitors to be subject to a loss of participation in future shows.
1. METHOD: The method of determining space assignment shall be established by Show Management and may be changed from time to time without notice to exhibitors in order to accommodate what Show Management perceives as the best interest of the event. No rights or privileges are created for any exhibitor as a result of previous space assignments or years of participation in the event. Should conditions or situations warrant, Show Management reserves the right to rearrange exhibitors or adjust the floor plan to accommodate the best interest of the event. The floor plan maintained by Show Management shall be the official floor plan. Changes may occur at any time to accommodate show needs.
2. SUBLETTING SPACE: Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, share or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, or have representatives, products, equipment, signs or printed materials from other than its own firm in the said exhibit space without the written consent of Event Management.
VENDING: To sell products directly you may be required to acquire a Privilege Tax License or special permits due to the nature of your product for the state in which you have registered to participate. These permits and licenses are the responsibility of the vendor. Food/drink may NOT be sold or distributed in any way (unless you are a registered food vendor with Overland Expo) . All goods or services sold at the show should conform to current trading standards legislation. Overland Expo does not allow any gaming such as raffles or any other games of chance except by special permit. Any fundraising is done solely through our own permitted charity program.
1. Here is a link to the Colorado Sales Tax website for your reference. https://www.salestaxapplication.net/colorado-state-sales-tax-online-registration
2. As a Vehicle Dealer, there may be additional licenses required to obtain in order to participate in the Event in the state of CO. Please visit the link below for more information on applying for a Temporary Out of State Dealers License. https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/temporary-out-state-dealers.
ALCOHOL/ PARTIES / ORGANIZED GATHERINGS: You must inform Show Management of any intent to host a gathering that includes the distribution of alcohol on venue premises and obtain a permit. Due to liquor licenses and rules set by the Alcohol and Beverage Commission in each state, there are strict rules on distribution of alcohol. Any organized
party not registered with Show Management and not complying by the rules will be considered illegal and dealt with by the County Sheriff and will be shut down immediately. There is no distribution of alcohol allowed on venue premise without a properly obtained permit through event management.
WEAPONS: All venues state no weapons are allowed.
ADMISSION REGULATIONS: BADGES: Admission to the Show is by official Show Management registration badge. Badges must be worn at all times, including set-up and teardown. Badges are the property of Show Management and are non-transferable. Exhibitor badges will be issued in the quantity provided on the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement only. Exhibitors are responsible for those the company provides with badges. Exhibitor badges may not be ordered for or transferred to buyers or non-employees. PRE-SHOW HOURS ENTRY: Exhibitor personnel are allowed to enter the venue one hour prior to Show opening each exhibit day. Any exhibitor requiring earlier entry must make prior arrangements with Show Management.
SECURITY/LIABILITY: Limitation and Indemnification: Show Management and the venue jointly will provide regular security service during the event and the installation and dismantling days. Event Management and the venue will not be liable for damage or loss to Exhibitor’s properties through theft, fire, accident, or any destructive cause. Exhibitor waives all claims for property damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed against Event Management and venue. Exhibitors shall insure its own exhibit and display materials where special protection is desired.
FIRE SAFETY: NO FIRES ALLOWED except as provided by the venue in designated areas. Show Management has the right to report violators to local authorities. All exhibitors must have fire extinguishers.
CAR PARKING/DRIVING: All vehicles must be parked in the designated exhibitor parking lots unless they are an integral part of the display. Display Vehicles are required to obtain a Display Vehicle Permit upon check in for access to the display area and need to be in place before the Event is open to the public, There will be no exceptions. Traffic control: ABSOLUTELY NO driving in and out during public hours.
EXHIBIT CLEANING: Exhibitors are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all trash must be removed daily.
ELECTRICITY: Electricity is not available. Be self-contained. Ultra-quiet generators only, and they must not interfere with neighboring booths and cannot be run after 10pm.
DRONES: Due to safety Facilities policies, drones are not allowed
ADVERTISING ORDERS AND INVENTORY AVAILABILITY:
1. Details. Lodestone Events and Client may execute advertising orders along with booking exhibition space. As applicable, each advertising order will specify: (i) the type(s) and amount(s) of Deliverables, (ii) the price(s) for such Deliverables, (iii) the amount of money to be spent pursuant to the booking, and (v) the identity of and contact information for any Ad.
2. Availability; Acceptance. Lodestone Events will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify Client within five (5) business days of receipt of an advertising order booked by client if the specified inventory is not available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, modifications to the originally submitted advertising booking will not be binding unless approved through the booking system.
3. Revisions. Revisions to accepted advertising orders will be made in writing and acknowledged by the other party in writing.
1. Submission. For orders received along with booking exhibit space, Lodestone will accept these orders through the online booking system and in accordance with 21.
2. Late Creative. If Advertising Materials are not received by the submission date, Lodestone Events is not responsible for any refund of booking dollars. Advertiser on the start date on a pro rata basis based on the full booking, excluding portions consisting of performance-based, non-guaranteed inventory, for each full day the Advertising Materials are not received. If Advertising Materials are late based on the Policies, Lodestone Events is not required to guarantee full delivery of the advertising order. Lodestone Events and Client will negotiate a resolution if Lodestone Events has received all required Advertising Materials but fails to commence a campaign on the IO start date.
3. Compliance. Lodestone Events reserves the right within its discretion to reject or remove from its Site any Ads for which the Advertising Materials, software code associated with the Advertising Materials, or the website to which the Ad is linked do not comply with its Policies, or that in Lodestone Events’s sole reasonable judgment, do not comply with any applicable law, regulation, or other judicial or administrative order. In addition, Lodestone Events reserves the right within its discretion to reject or remove from its digital advertising assets any Ads or content for which the Advertising Materials or the website to which the Ad is linked are, or may tend to bring, disparagement, ridicule, or scorn upon Lodestone Events or any of its Affiliates (as defined below),
provided that if Lodestone Events has reviewed and approved such Ads prior to their use on the Site, Lodestone Events will not immediately remove such Ads before making commercially reasonable efforts to acquire mutually acceptable alternative Advertising Materials from Client.
4. No Modification. Lodestone Events will not edit or modify the submitted Ads in any way, including, but not limited to, resizing the Ad, without Client’s approval.
5. Trademark Usage. Lodestone Events, on the one hand, and Client and Advertiser, on the other, will not use the other’s trade name, trademarks, logos, or Ads in any public announcement (including, but not limited to, in any press release) regarding the existence or content of these Terms or an IO without the other’s prior written approval.
AD PLACEMENT AND POSITIONING:
1. Compliance with Advertising Booking. Lodestone Events will comply with the Advertising Booking, including all Ad placement requests and will create a reasonably balanced delivery schedule.
2. Technical Specifications. Lodestone Events will submit or otherwise make electronically accessible to Client final technical specifications within five (5) business days of the acceptance of an Advertising Booking. Lodestone Events will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the Editorial Adjacency Guidelines with respect to Ads that appear on Lodestone Events Properties, although Lodestone Events will at all times retain editorial control over the Lodestone Events Properties.
HAVE FUN! This event is a collaborative venture of the global overlanding community. We appreciate your involvement and will endeavor to make this event the best possible for everyone. Please communicate needs and concerns with us well in advance and we will do our best to make your experience the best it can be.
It's Your Turn to Get Going &
Download our free guide to the overland industry as your year-round resource and start living your adventure.
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works