- 188 registered exhibitors
- 1,000+ registered adventure vehicles
- 200+ registered adventure motorcycles
- 125 presenters, instructors, and VIPs
- 55 media outlets
- 80 staff & 100 volunteers
- 376 Overland Experience VIP package attendees
- 200+ classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 440+ session hours of instruction
- 12,500+ attendees from all over the world
- Attendees came from as far away as Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Great Britain, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico & Scotland.
- Most U.S. states were represented; in highest attendance was North Carolina, Florida, Virginia, Georgia, and Tennessee; others came across the country from California and Idaho, and as far north as Maine, as well as Canadians from Ontario and Quebec
- Exhibitor registration grew by 22% this year. The event has continued to see 20%+ growth the past 5 years.
- Attendee sales grew by more than 30% this year.
- 40% of Overland Expo East audience was new to the event.
- With the help of attendees, Overland Expo donated more than $7,000 to the ConserVentures’ Change Your World Fund.
- Infinity Downs proved to be a truly awesome, large-event capable & incredibly gorgeous event venue — Infinity Downs will be the new home of Overland Expo East.
What People Are Saying
"This year Overland Expo East was a stark contrast to last with better weather, well organized booths & exhibitions, and staff that made sure you were taken care of. All volunteers and workers present were knowledgeable and helpful in offering directions and assistance. Staff treatment of our booth and other exhibitors was overall positive and leaves us with a good feeling, especially when investing resources and time in traveling, preparing, and moving product.
Our sales were up over last year and the traffic count was also up and we had a steady flow of customers flowing through our booth throughout the entire show. One of the things we notice the most about this show is the quality of participants. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, down to earth people who share a common interest and are a pleasure to be with for the entire weekend. "
- Jim Oostdyk - President, OK4WD
"Overland Expo East 2019 was an excellent event. We got the chance to meet new and existing customers and introduce our new products. Infinity Downs is a great venue and provided us an easy camping experience and plenty of room for the crowd of people and vehicles.
We are looking forward to next year and we’re excited about the changes that we are seeing. "
- Adam Owens - President, Green Chile ADV
"What an incredible experience! We had the opportunity to volunteer again this year for Overland Expo East at the newest venue near our home in Charlottesville. Nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, we started our days with spectacular sunrises and crisp autumn mornings, overlooking a sea of vehicles in every shape and size. The Volunteer Camping area reunited us with old friends and gave us the chance to make new ones. Volunteering has become a big part of our Overland Expo experience and we are already looking forward to next year!"
- Kirk & Beth Rush - Charlottesville, VA
"My God that was fun! We stayed in the limited mobility section, met tons of great people, took the classes that we could and had a great time at Overland Expo East.
We got there at noon on Thursday and were some of the very last to leave at noon on Monday. The organization of the entire event was great. You and yours did a great job on all aspects of the Expo. Our dog, Katja, met lots of other dogs with whom she played and had a great time too.
What a great venue! Thanks for all of the work that you did."
- Robert , Susan and Katja
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Our History Discover the excitement
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works