2022 MTN WESTMap, App & Arrival Info
AUGUST 26-28, 2022
THE RANCH // LOVELAND, COLORADO
FRI 8-5 | SAT 8-5 | SUN 8-3
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP
POWERED BY EBAY MOTORS
SCHEDULE, MAP, EXHIBITORS
EVENT INFO AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Find an interactive map of the venue, schedule of programs, exhibitor list and more. Plus, get notifications about things happening at the event in real time.
DOWNLOAD THE OVERLAND EXPO APP: Accessible via the App Store or Google Play. Login using the email you purchased tickets with. Don’t miss out on signing up for classes—see our How-to create a personalized schedule PDF.
Check out the exhibitor list, the roster of educational programs, and the layout map of Overland Expo Mountain West.
ATTENDEE Arrival Instructions
THE RANCH ADDRESS
5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, Colorado 80538
ALL ATTENDEES (except exhibitors) ARRIVE VIA THE RANCH MAIN ENTRANCE (Gate 6):
- From I-25, go east on Crossroads Blvd to the first roundabout
- Go North onto North Fairgrounds Blvd for 0.5 miles to the first entrance for Arena Cir.
- Turn left on Arena Cir (Gate 6) at the main entrance of The Ranch.
Attendee Arrival Docs by ticket type:
- Day Pass or Weekend Pass (no camping)
- Weekend Pass + Camping
- Overland Experience
- Premium Camping
Please arrive via the above directions, however, use the second entrance for Arena Circle (Gate 4).
DAY PASS PARKING IS FREE + AVAILABLE ON-SITE
Notes from the team:
Overland Expo is an all-weather show and we will be at the venue, rain or shine! We have been hit with extreme weather during past Overland Expos, continued through it all, and had a great time to boot. We are a show by adventurers, for adventurers. We do not give refunds due to weather—it does not stop the show, it just makes the experience more epic!
- Friends Who Want To Camp Together Must Arrive Together: There will be no reserving space for friends within the campgrounds. If you plan to camp with your friend, we will have a dedicated area on-site where you can wait to enter the campgrounds until their arrival.
- Festival-Style Camping: On-site camping is in demand. All campsites are on a first-come basis; please remember that this is festival-style camping and you will be close to your neighbor. There will be parking staff to assist in getting you to a camp spot.
- Bring Your Bicycle: It’s a great way to get around the venue, especially between the campground, training, and exhibitor areas, which can be up to 10+ min walk between locations. We do not allow any motorized vehicles in any part of the exhibitor areas; pedestrian traffic only.
- Bring Propane or Gas Stoves: Charcoal and wood fires or stoves are not permitted. No open flame is permitted
REVIEW OUR FAQ FOR CAMPGROUND RULES AND VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS
THE WORLD IS OUT THERE Let's Go!
Join attendees from all over the world at this year’s Overland Expo in your area.