Overland Expo Mountain East will host a selection of films as part of the Yakima Overland Expo Film Festival in the Winnebago Theater October 8-10 at Oak Ridge Estates in Arrington, Virginia.
- 22,000+ attendees from all over the world
- 405 registered exhibitors
- 1,500+ registered adventure vehicles
- 300+ registered adventure motorcycles
- 150 presenters, instructors, and VIPs
- 135 media outlets from all over the world
- 85 staff & 225 volunteers
- 750 Overland Experience VIP package attendees
- 330+ classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 450+ session hours of instruction
- Attendees came from as far away as Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Germany, Great Britain, India, Indonesia, Japan, Peru, Sweden, and Ukraine.
- Most U.S. states were represented; in highest attendance was California, Arizona, Colorado and Nevada; others came from as far east as Florida and the Carolinas, and from as far north as Alaska and Canada.
- Overland Expo West celebrated 10 years this year with our largest show yet.
- Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Chevrolet and Rivian debuted new Overland vehicle concepts and products at Overland Expo.
- Exhibitor registration grew by 30% this year. The event has continued to see 20%+ growth the past 5 years.
- The same growth curve was seen in attendee growth; the Overland Experience premium packages sold out by February and camping passes sold out by March. We also saw 20% growth in day-pass spectator attendance this year.
- Overland Expo continues to see increased growth in ladies' attendance and in ladies purchasing adventure vehicles and motorcycles for independent travel.
- Overland Expo saw a 15% growth in motorcycle attendance
What People Are Saying
Four Wheel Campers has been proud to be one of the major sponsors of the Overland Expo event since the very beginning. The first event was held at a small horse racing stadium, just outside of Prescott, Arizona about 10 years ago (attached are a few pictures from the original event). There might have only been 30 or 40 vendors at the time, with just a few products on display in each booth. We have been honored and excited to watch the Overland Expo grow each year. We have also been excited to watch our customer base and sales grow each year along with it. I believe it has been a win/win for everyone involved. At Overland Expo West 2019 this year, we had a great experience working with Anthony Sciola and all of the helpful staff from Lodestone Events. We look forward to Overland Expo East later this year in Virginia!
- Stan Kennedy, Four Wheel Campers, LLC
"I want to truly thank you for an awesome time this past weekend in Flagstaff. Being my first time there, I was not sure exactly what to expect. My mind was blown away with all the awesome vendors and the gear available for my adventure vehicle set up. Everyone I talked to - vendors and patrons - spoke so highly of the expo. I met so many great people and I was so impressed by the whole event.
I am considering going to the East event because I had such a great time here at the Flagstaff event.
Great Job and I look forward to many other events."
- Steve Jones - attendee
Featured Media Coverage
- ADVRider.com: Mosko Moto @ Overland Expo
- American Adventurist: Overland Expo West Recap
- Automotive News: Honda, Nissan & Jeep debut overland concept vehicles at Overland Expo
- AZ Family: Vehicles, gear at Overland Expo West 2019 at Flagstaff
- BBC News: A Novel Way To Escape The Rat Race
- CarBuzz.com: Nissan Unveils The Ultimate Adventure Truck at Overland Expo
- CarScoops.com: Say Goodbye To Hotels With New Honda Passport & Ridgeline Overland Projects
- ExpeditionPortal.com: Clean Cruiser Project at Overland Expo
- FourWheeler.com: Rigs of the 2019 Overland Expo
- FourWheeler.com: The Dogs of Overland Expo
- GearJunkie.com: 25 Drool-Worthy Rigs From OX West
- GearPatrol.com: https://expeditionportal.com/clean-
- GMAuthority.com: Chevrolet’s ZR2 Bison Built To Display At Overland Expo West
- LeftLane.com: Honda Ridgeline, Passport “Adventure Lifestyle Projects” at Overland Expo
- Motor1.com: Hellcat-Powered, 2-Door Jeep Gladiator Makes For Mean Overlander
- MSN.com: Hellcat-Powered, 2-Door Jeep Gladiator Makes For Mean Overlander
- Off-road.com: Overland Expo - What you need to know about the world’s premier ADV event
- OutdoorX4.com - Overland Expo Turns 10 Years Old
- RaceDezert.com: 10 Things To NOT Miss At OX West
- Roadshow.com: Nissan Destination Frontier Overland Concept Truck
- TechCrunch.com: Rivian debuts a pull-out kitchen for its electric pickup truck
- TheDrive.com: Honda Rolls Out Summer-Ready Passport SUV and Ridgeline Pickup Truck at 2019 Overland Expo
- TFLTruck.com: Mercedes-Benz Unimog: If You Want to Bring Your Porch with You Anywhere – This is the Way to Do It
- Truck Camper Adventure: Four Wheel Campers Owners Win Overland Expo 'Cool Ride' Photo Contest
- Truck Camper Adventure: Top 11 Truck Camper Rigs of the 2019 Overland Expo West
- Truck Camper Adventure: Top Gear from OX West!
- Trucks.com: The Vehicles of Overland Expo West
- Trucks.com: The Best Gear From Overland Expo
- GMC debuts its epic Canyon AT4 OvrlandX concept at Overland Expo: CNET, Torque News, Gear Junkie, MotorTrend, Hiconsumption, Men’s Journal, Motor Authority, Newsweek, Detroit News, CarBuzz, Detroit Free Press, Gear Patrol, TFL Truck, Automotive News
- Redarc debuts an its Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road overlanding rig at Overland Expo: Autoblog, SlashGear, GearPatrol, Motor1, Expedition Portal, Hiconsumption, CarBuzz
The Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) is expanding its free first-ride experience to the dirt! At Overland
Grab your helmet! Yamaha is rolling out a fleet of Tenere 700s to demo at all
Overland Expo is thrilled to host self-defense and awareness seminars with Peaceful Warrior co-founder, Tiffany Richards
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Our History Discover the excitement
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works