We scoured the campgrounds at Overland Expo Pacific Northwest searching for distinctive Toyota builds. Delightfully, we found some absolute gems.
- 16,000 attendees from all over the country
- 345 registered exhibitors
- 103 presenters, trainers, and VIPs
- 53 media attendees
- 80 staff
- 343+ classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 390+ session hours of instruction
- Attendees descended on Redmond from all over the country; from the PNW to as far away as New Mexico, Arizona, Florida, Texas, Virginia, and Maryland.
- International attendees visited Overland Expo from Australia, Canada, and Mexico.
- Overland Expo's expansion event in the PNW has been years in the making; the plan had been in the works since back in late 2019.
- With perfect temperatures, acres of lush green grass in sold-out camping and exhibitor lots, and incredible panoramic views of the Cascade mountain range, the event proved to be a smashing success for all stakeholders involved.
- GMC Reveals 2023 Sierra AT4X 1500 AEV Edition at Overland Expo Pacific Northwest. Read More>>
- Best Toyotas from Overland Expo Pacific Northwest 2022. Read More >>
- Best vehicles from Overland Expo Pacific Northwest 2022. Read More >>
- Overland Expo fans helped to raise $7,580 for the Overland Expo Foundation with raffle ticket purchases. Thousands of dollars in prizes - donated by Expo exhibitors - were given away at the raffle attended by hundreds of attendees Friday night.
- The sold-out Rider Justice Moto Party hosted a moto raffle with thousands of dollars in prizes being given away. A portion of the proceeds was donated to Backcountry Discovery Routes.
- Thousands attended Happy Hours hosted by Go Fast Campers, Goal Zero and RedArc for networking and post-event libations in the Highway Products Oasis Bar & Food Court.
- Fans got a taste of the new Ford Bronco and demoed Nexen Tires and FOX shocks on off-road ride along courses. Attendees also learned to ride motorcycles with the Triumph, Royal Enfield, and Ural motorcycles all weekend.
- Overland Essentials, Backcountry Skills, Around The World Pavilion and other classroom areas were full of eager learners throughout the weekend.
- Special guest, adventure vlogger, Eva zu Beck joined Overland Expo PNW to give a presentation and host an “Ask Me Anything” session.
What People Are Saying
Overland Expo did it again! A year-one event with the level of success we saw at PNW is unheard of. We have no idea how the Expo team does it, but another flawless and record weekend for STEP 22 has us stoked and anxious to get get to Mountain West and East. Thank you Expo Team, and keep up the good work! - Adam Wood, Step 22 Gear
Great job on your first PNW show Expo crew! From our perspective as a vendor, it was the best show on so many fronts.
The show staff seems to have found their rhythm and everything from move-in to daily ingress and egress, was seamless. Thank you for addressing our needs as vendors, I’m sure I’m not alone in saying thank you for listening.
We had a great experience and are already looking forward to next year!! As always, working with Jacquie and Anthony is nothing short of a pleasure and we really loved the lush grass throughout the venue.
We’re looking forward to seeing all of you again next month at Expo Mountain West. Again, thank you for throwing a great party in the PNW. - Keith Munemitsu, Vice President of Marketing - Leitner Designs
Overland Expo has been great for AEONrv as a new off-road RV startup. The customers in attendance are interested in a modern all-season camper van like ours. In fact, we signed three new customers at Overland Expo PNW making it definitely worth our investment to attend! - Jim Ritchie, CEO - AEONrv
The Overland Expo is unmatched when it comes to industry events. It provides a diverse opportunity to network with current and future clients, consumers, and industry leaders. This is a must attend event for anyone in the overland space or looking to get in to it. The Expion360 team will definitely be back for more. - Jim Higdon, Director of Sales - Expion360
Where do I start… I saw an ad for the expo and was excited to find that I could camp and attend this awesome event for free, plus receive other perks and bennies, in exchange for only 12 hours of volunteer work. So of course I said count me in!
The expo is amazing and the community is awesome. I camped out with tons of people with awesome rigs, met a lot of great people, made a lot of friends, and got to check out the best overland gear and equipment in the industry - all in one weekend. I’m so glad that I had this experience.
If you want to be a part of something great and have a fun week of camping with an awesome community, volunteer for the OverLand Expo. You won’t regret it! - Peter Deluca, First Time Volunteer
This was our third time volunteering and it was another great experience. Between the staff, the other volunteers, and the attendees, we always meet great people at Overland Expo and come away inspired for our next adventure. - Trent Arnold, Volunteer
The PNW event was amazing! It was our first time attending an expo and we had a blast! So many amazing vehicles and great people. Whether you're looking to purchase something, or just look around, this event should be on every person's list if you love the outdoors. I would recommend getting more than a day pass because you will WANT to be there all weekend! Thank you for an incredible experience. - Teresa, First Time Attendee
This was my first Overland Expo, and all I can say is wow! I was very impressed with the venue. The layout was perfect. I honestly couldn’t believe this was a first-time event. It felt as if this was a seasoned event! The Expo crew did an amazing job running the show and I am looking forward to coming back for many years to come. - Joe, Social Media Ambassador
We had a great time as first time presenters at the Overland Expo PNW. It was absolutely amazing to sit on panels with the very experts we learned how to overland from. We felt they and our other instructors prepared us well for our 2½ year trip through Mexico, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and loved having the opportunity to share our road tested lessons with others interested in overlanding. - Bruce & Laurie Heimbigner - Presenters of the "Overlanding Overseas: Lessons Learned" class
Being an Instructor at the first PNW Overland Expo was a wonderful experience. Getting to share information with attentive attendees is incredibly fulfilling. Seeing people's faces as they learn something new - whether they're brand new or have been overlanding for 20+ years - and helping others is very rewarding. The staff at the Expo kept everything running smoothly, the schedule is well organized, and this venue and layout of the event was above and beyond expectations. I will definitely be back. - Amanda Zito, Presenter of the "Motorcycle Camping & Cooking" class
I first traversed the infamous McGrew Trail in southwest Oregon in the summer of 2021. And, as the legend suggests, McGrew proved to be a wicked test of endurance for my friends and me.
Overland Expo’s The Compass editorial staff found a couple hours during the first-ever Overland Expo Pacific
Wandering the show and campgrounds of Overland Expo Pacific Northwest we found awesome rigs at every turn. Here are a few that we thought we’d share with you.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Our History Discover the excitement
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works