- 305 registered exhibitors, including showcase vehicles and authors
- 392 classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 480 session-hours of instruction
- 150 presenters, instructors, and VIPs
- 30 staff & 135 volunteers
- 11,500+ from around the world (total # on site)
- 650 Overland Experience package attendees
- Attendees came from as far away as Brazil, Argentina, Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and Austria.
- Most U.S. states were represented; in highest attendance was California, Arizona, and Colorado; others came from as far east as Vermont, and from as far as far north as British Colombia and Alaska.
- Record numbers for the entire show, from exhibitors to attendees to volunteers.
- We celebrated the first grantee of the Change Your World Fund with a party on Saturday night, which was received with overwhelming support and standing-room only for the raffle drawing.
- Hosted a Cool Ride Contest, and announced the winner on Saturday at Happy Hour.
- Had great weather in Flagstaff.
Photo & Video Highlights
What People Are Saying
"... we had a wonderful experience at the Expo and were extremely impressed by how smoothly and efficiently everything ran. We are already looking forward to next year!"
"We had a great time at the event... We stayed more than busy during our time there and did the Biltmore tour on Monday. Just now getting purchases completed with vendors who ran out of stock on things I “needed” for my rig."
"I wanted to thank you for putting on such a superb extravaganza! It was everything I had hoped it would be, and so much better. The venue was perfect, the weather was perfect, and the Expo covered everything I wanted to see and more. I’m fully aware of the amount of effort, hard work and pain that goes into organizing Expo and Festivals. You should get a medal!"
–Peter and Beverly, Sedona, Arizona
"Other than [lack of recycling] the event was stellar. I was so impressed with its organization and Ft Tuthill is an awesome venue with all of the trees. Thanks for your great work. I hope it will happen at Ft Tuthill next year."
– John M.
"This was my first Expo. I found all of the volunteers to be polite and very helpful. The Expo was great. I had several issues solved by talking to the vendors. Everyone did a great job. Kudos to all of you who put in the time and effort to put this event on. I will be back."
– Cheryl D.
"I wanted to take a moment to thank you for putting on such a wonderful event. This was my first OE and I could not have had a more enjoyable time. I hope the venue at Fort Tuthill was considered a success. Not having experience at previous Expos, I can't comment on them but I will say that I thought the layout this year was great. Plenty of room for everyone. I met so many nice people and spent most of my weekend walking around sponging up the sights and sounds of this awesome gathering. I plan to return next year and hope to be more involved by volunteering and also participating in the Overland Experience. Thanks again to you and your staff for orchestrating such a great weekend."
– Nate A.
Featured Media Coverage
ARTICLES AND ONLINE PUBLICATIONS
- ADV Pulse
- American Adventurist
- Boss Magazine
- Charles and Hudson
- Driving Line
- FourWheeler Network, Off-Road to Jerome
- FourWheeler Network, Overland Overload
- Gear Junkie, 9 Offroad Upgrades
- Gear Patrol, Best Vintage Off-Roaders
- New Atlas, Compact Trailers
- New Atlas, Dual-personality Expedition Pickup
- New Atlas, Off-Grid Living in Vans
- New Atlas, Project Basecamp Nissan Titan XD
- New Atlas, Tiny Off-Road Teardrops
- New Atlas, TouRig Brings German Design to US
- Outside Online, 11 Favorite Adventure Rigs
- Outside Online, 5 Clever Camp Accessories
- PickupTrucks.com, Showcases Adventure Travel Creativity
- PickupTrucks.com, Ram 1500 gets the AEV Treatment
- Popular Mechanics, The Best Products and Gear
- The Manual, Arizona via Sweden
- Truck Camper Adventure, Top 10 Truck Campers
- Truck Camper Adventure, Modifying your Rig
- Truck Camper Magazine, Stop the Somedays
BLOGS AND EXPEDITION WEBSITES
VIDEOS & VLOGS
- Crankshaft Culture
- MixFlip, $400,000+ Global Expedition Vehicles
- MixFlip, Alaska to Argentina in a 1983 Toyota Landcruiser
- MixFlip, Show Overview
- MixFlip, Nothing but Toyotas
- I am Jake
- Kalaber Creations (Urals)
- Overland Way
- Panda Monium
- Trail Recon
- The Drive
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Our History Discover the excitement
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works