We wandered the grounds of Overland Expo Mountain West looking for the hottest Toyotas. Of all
- 19,500 total attendees
- 333 registered exhibitors
- 84 presenters, trainers, and VIPs
- 67 journalists from overland, off-road, general automotive, outdoor, and men's lifestyle media outlets
- 216+ classes, seminars, demos, activities, slideshows, and films; totaling 228+ session hours of instruction
- Campers and day pass attendees came from all over the country including Hawaii to Florida and Washington to Maine; as well as other countries including China, Canada, Germany, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and Bermuda.
- 49 U.S. states were represented; the highest attendance traveled from Colorado, Texas, California & Utah.
- First public appearance of the all-new 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser First Edition.
- GMC and EarthCruiser debuted the HUMMER EV Upfit.
- Leitner Designs revealed its new ACS ROOF and GearPOD ROOF cargo system.
- Fans got a chance to drive the Ram Trucks line of vehicles in the Ram Truck Territory as well as test the latest from Kenda Tire in the “Designed For Your Journey” Ride & Drive Course.
- Attendees raised more than $10,000 for the Overland Expo Foundation with raffle ticket purchases.
- The Moto Party hosted a moto raffle with thousands of dollars in prizes being given away. A portion of the proceeds, $1,000, was donated to Wildland Firefighter Foundation.
- Thousands attended Happy Hours hosted by Lightship RV, MAXXIS, and Nexen Tire for networking and post-event libations.
- The Overland Essentials, Backcountry Skills, Around The World Pavilion, and other classroom areas hosted over 400 session hours of overland education and were full of thousands of eager learners throughout the weekend.
What People Are Saying
"Firstly Expo Staff, thank you for all your help this weekend! We appreciate you and the other staff for your hard work on this event. It always feels like seeing family coming back to expo.
Mountain West has proven to be a great show for the Overland Expo series and Bliss Mobil. This year we have enjoyed sponsoring the event and sharing our passion for expedition vehicles with media and the public.
Since Colorado is more central to the overland market logistically, it tends to provide very good quality prospects. We were able to secure a contract at last years Mountain West and hopefully look forward to more this year!
Mountain West is one of our favorites and we are happy to see packed crowds this year in a temperate market. Many people braved the weather to explore options for their future builds showing continued interest in a growing market.
We see Mountain West as an important show for the overland market and possibly the best show of the year overtaking Flagstaff.
Thank you to all the crew of Overland Expo for putting on another great event!"
Spencer Park - Managing Director, USA, Bliss Mobil
"TAV (Tactical Application Vehicles) has been to Overland Expo in some form since 2010.
We have attended Mountain West since year one and have seen how this event is drawing more people and brands each year. The crowd was awesome and we had a lot of really good conversations about our builds and interest in what we do.
This show is one of our favorites and we’re stoked to be here next year."
Walt Wagner - Owner, TAV (Tactical Application Vehicles)
"Our team here at 4x4 Colorado has had an absolutely phenomenal time at the Overland Expo Mountain West in Loveland Colorado. The staff has been so incredibly helpful to us as exhibitors. The community has shown support like crazy. We cannot wait to come back next year."
Blaine Koker - Owner, 4x4 Colorado
"We have exhibited at all of the Overland Expos this year and this will be our second year in Loveland. We are so glad they added another expo to the list.
It was a great show for us and being so close to Denver and the outside cities brought in a lot of new customers that never saw our product in person or saw it at all.
We met tons of great people that just came for the day, or who flew in for the show or were camping for the weekend. Looking forward to next year.
Thanks to the team that makes this all happen and who are great to work with."
Patti and Ward Graham - Owners, Tailgater Tire Table
"Big shout out to the Overland Expo staff at Mountain West! Last minute decision to attend, onsite camping was sold out, but we were able to go on the waitlist and got a spot, yay! The Customer Service’s communication during that time was amazing and arrival/check-in was a breeze! The venue at “The Ranch” is beautiful, premium camping locations are on the grass so that is a bonus. The staff working the event are all great, so helpful and friendly. This is the 3rd Expo we have attended and we are looking forward to returning in the future. Thank you again, Overland Expo Team!"
-Lori and Roger Pynappel
Premium Weekend Pass with Camping Attendees
"Transitioning from attendee to instructor has been amazing! It was truly a simple, seamless process and we really felt like a part of the team after our first meeting. We enjoyed being able to sit in on classes, but we absolutely loved the relationships we built with the other instructors. This experience created a change in our overland lives and we look forward to what is yet to come! "
Roman and Kylia Brandau - Intructors, Amateur Radio for Overland Travel, Travel for Working Couples, & From Expo East to the Arctic Ocean: How Two Couples Met & Decided to Drive to Alaska
"First, I want to say Thank You for allowing me to educate people on how to save their lives, the lives of a loved one, or an Overlander if the situation ever arose. As a professional speaker and educator that participates in many small and large conferences a year, I have to say that Overland Expo is one of my favorites! Azure and Chris do an absolutely amazing job of supporting the presenters and speakers to ensure that we can provide the best experience to the Overland attendees. I have attended others half this size and they are not ran to the same caliber of professionalism that Azure, Chris, and the other Overland Expo staff members demonstrate. It's this quiet behind the scenes professionalism that make this conference a success.Their steadfast efforts and passion make me proud to be a part of and proudly represent the Overland Expo family."
Lee Vernon, Code 3 Medical - Intructor, Holistic & Natural Medicine on the Road, Medicine in the Wild: Improvised First Aid, Stop the Bleed, & Wilderness Survival 101
Featured Media Coverage
- Robb Report: The New Hummer Earthcruiser Turns the Electric Supertruck Into a High-Tech Camper
- GearJunkie: Leitner Streamlines Roof Rack Storage With Internally Latching, Side-Entry Gear Boxes
- Axios: Denver weekend guide: Affordable Arts Fest and more
- Denver FOX 13: Aug. 25-27: Things to do in Denver this weekend
- Off-Road.com: Nokian Tyres Heading to Overland Expo Mountain West
- TFL Truck
- Overland International
- Outside Studios
- Toyota Cruiser and Trucks Magazine
- THE SHOP Magazine
- Gear Junkie
Overland Expo is thrilled to feature National Geographic photographer and contributor Mylo Fowler at our Colorado event. Mylo will be speaking on “The Power of Adventure Photography.”
Excitement builds for the Overland Expo Foundation raffle happening at Overland Expo Mountain West. Come be a part of these electric events and win fantastic prizes to support your adventures.
Dine, drink, and party your way through Overland Expo Mountain West. The Oasis Bar and Food Court is the hub for cold drinks, food trucks, and plenty of parties.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Our History Discover the excitement
Photo by Brett Willhelm, Willhelmn Visual Works